BASIC BESPOKE WEDDING RSVP CARD: MID-CENTURY ENGRAVED
We know how exciting and stressful planning a wedding can be – that’s why we’ve created Basic Bespoke, an easy way to order your RSVP cards in just 4 steps. We've simplified our bespoke offerings allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality.
- Step 1: Choose your ink color – baron gray or black. Please follow this link to see the different ink color options.
- Step 2: Choose your paper color – white or ecru.
- Step 3: Fill in your RSVP date – we’ve handled the rest of the text and the layout for you. What you see (with the exception of the date) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Step 4: Choose your quantity.
- Our #1 (5-1/8" x 3-3/4") 3-ply RSVP cards engraved using a 4-line copper plate
- Matching #1 envelopes engraved on the front using a new return address plate including up to 3 lines of text
- 1 digital proof emailed to you (additional proofs are available for an added cost) – please make sure to provide a valid email address and phone number at checkout.
Please follow this link to complete your Wedding Suite with invitations.
This is an online exclusive.
This item is currently backordered until June 1st.