BASIC BESPOKE WEDDING RSVP CARD: MID-CENTURY ENGRAVED
We know how exciting and stressful planning a wedding can be – that’s why we’ve created Basic Bespoke, an easy way to order your RSVP cards in just 4 steps. We've simplified our bespoke offerings allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality.
- Step 1: Choose your ink color – baron gray or black. Please follow this link to see the different ink color options.
- Step 2: Choose your paper color – white or ecru.
- Step 3: Fill in your RSVP date – we’ve handled the rest of the text and the layout for you. What you see (with the exception of the date) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Step 4: Choose your quantity.
- Our #1 (5-1/8" x 3-3/4") 3-ply RSVP cards engraved using a 4-line copper plate
- Matching #1 envelopes engraved on the front using a new return address plate including up to 3 lines of text
- 1 digital proof emailed to you (additional proofs are available for an added cost) – please make sure to provide a valid email address and phone number at checkout.
Please follow this link to complete your Wedding Suite with invitations.
Your custom order will ship 6 weeks following design proof approval.
This is an online exclusive.