We do not have any open positions at this time. Please check back as we hope to resume hiring soon.
Marketing & Administrative Assistant - currently filled
Dempsey & Carroll, fine engravers since 1878, is the premier brand of luxury stationery and writing papers.
Are you a highly motivated, resourceful individual, with strong communication skills and an obvious organizational ability? Would you like to work closely with and learn from a small team of motivated individuals?
Do you thrive in juggling a broad range of activities from marketing and operations to building and office management?
If you answered yes to these questions, we'd love to meet you!
We expect all staff to reflect the Dempsey & Carroll mission and values and to be able to handle a full range of situations with grace and composure.
Candidates must be willing to work occasionally on Saturdays.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate marketing efforts including editor gifts, client retention, and other ongoing campaigns
- Support retail operations. Help fulfill online orders. Greet and serve clients in the shop
- Support the Dempsey & Carroll team as needed
- Support office management tasks – including replenishing supplies, managing IT and maintenance contractors as well as tenant requests
What you need:
- Zero to 2 years of work experience
- Excellent organizational skills, Detail oriented.
- Can-do attitude, patient, persistent, professional, and efficient
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Mac/Apple,
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and continually prioritize activities
- A love of people, company dog, paper and luxury goods
- Bachelor degree
- US Citizen or Green Card required
- Base salary depending upon experience
- Team bonus based on team sales
- Three weeks paid time off plus public holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Transit benefits; 401K plan, offered after probationary period
- Generous discounts and product perks
- Part-time employment is also available
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR COVER LETTER AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Contact: Lauren Marrus – firstname.lastname@example.org