BASIC BESPOKE SAVE THE DATE: MID-CENTURY ENGRAVED
Congratulations on your engagement! We know how exciting and busy this time can be, so we’ve created Basic Bespoke Save the Dates, an easy way to order your Save the Dates in just 4 steps. We've simplified our bespoke offerings allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality.
- Step 1: Choose your ink color – black or baron gray. Please follow this link to see the different ink color options.
- Step 2: Choose your paper color – white or ecru.
- Step 3: Fill in your text – we’ve handled the layout for you. What you see (with the exception of the text) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Step 4: Choose your quantity.
- Our #1 (5-1/8" x 3-3/4") 3-ply cards engraved using a 7-line copper plate
- Matching #1 envelopes envelopes engraved using a new 3-line return address plate
- 1 digital proof emailed to you (additional proofs are available for an added cost) – please make sure to provide a valid email address and phone number at checkout.
Please note that the preview is not to scale.
Online only. No phone orders please. Please note - we can only offer this promotional pricing for orders placed directly online and not through one of our associates. For one-on-one service or to add features and options to your cards, please select our standard save the date.
Your custom order will ship in 6-8 weeks.