BASIC BESPOKE WEDDING INVITATION: DECO ENGRAVED
We know how exciting and stressful planning a wedding can be – that’s why we’ve created Basic Bespoke Wedding Invitations, an easy way to order your invitations in just 4 steps. We've simplified our bespoke offerings allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality.
- Step 1: Choose your ink color – baron gray or black. Please follow this link to see the different ink color options.
- Step 2: Choose your paper color – white or ecru.
- Step 3: Fill in your text – we’ve handled the layout for you. What you see (with the exception of the text) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Step 4: Choose your quantity.
- Our Embassy (5-1/2" x 7-1/2") 3-ply invitations engraved using a 12-line copper plate
- Tissue overlays for your invitation
- Matching Embassy envelopes envelopes engraved using a new return address plate including up to 3 lines of text
- 1 digital proof emailed to you (additional proofs are available for an added cost) – please make sure to provide a valid email address and phone number at checkout
Please follow this link to complete your Invitation Suite with RSVP cards and envelopes.
Please note that the preview is not to scale.
This is an online exclusive.
This item is currently backordered until June 1st.