BASIC BESPOKE WEDDING INVITATION: DECO ENGRAVED
We know how exciting and stressful planning a wedding can be – that’s why we’ve created Basic Bespoke Wedding Invitations, an easy way to order your invitations in just 4 steps. We've simplified our bespoke offerings allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality.
- Step 1: Choose your ink color – baron gray or black. Please follow this link to see the different ink color options.
- Step 2: Choose your paper color – white or ecru.
- Step 3: Fill in your text – we’ve handled the layout for you. What you see (with the exception of the text) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Step 4: Choose your quantity.
- Our Embassy (5-1/2" x 7-1/2") 3-ply invitations engraved using a 12-line copper plate
- Tissue overlays for your invitation
- Matching Embassy envelopes envelopes engraved using a new return address plate including up to 3 lines of text
- 1 digital proof emailed to you (additional proofs are available for an added cost) – please make sure to provide a valid email address and phone number at checkout
Please follow this link to complete your Invitation Suite with RSVP cards and envelopes.
Your custom order will ship 6 weeks following design proof approval.
Please note that the preview is not to scale.
This is an online exclusive.