BASIC BESPOKE #3 NOTE SHEETS
Adulting is hard, your stationery doesn’t need to be. If you’re a prolific letter writer and find yourself needing some extra space to send out the perfect handwritten note, our Basic Bespoke #3 Note sheets are ideal for you. We've simplified our bespoke offerings making it easier for you and allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality. Time to up your stationery game, and still be able to treat yourself to brunch.
Place your order in just three steps:
- Select your paper color – choose between two options, our white or ecru paper.
- Select your layout and typestyle - we have six options for you to choose from (you're welcome!). Please review all layouts to the left on your screen. What you see (with the exception of the name) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Select your ink color - we have three ink colors available - black, gray, and royal blue. All classic and all great options.
Here's the nitty gritty of it all...Your order will include:
- The paper: our 1-ply (32 lb paperweight, if you know what that means, if you don't just take our advice here!) in white or ecru
- The size: 6-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- The envelopes: plain envelopes that will match the color of your sheets- white with white, or ecru with ecru
- The plate: what's a plate?! An engraving plate is what we use to stamp your name onto your new sheets. Your order includes a one-line engraving plate.
- The quantity: here's the fun part and where we really tried to treat you. You can choose 50, 100, or 200...So, go ahead, pay $245 for 50 sheets (regularly priced at $435). If you choose the 100 quantity option (recommended!), you're at $295 for 100 sheets (regularly priced at $480). Feeling the love here? Go for 200 sheets for $500 (regularly priced at $815)!
Online only. No phone orders please.