BASIC BESPOKE CALLING CARDS
Adulting is hard, your stationery doesn't need to be. Our Basic Bespoke Calling Cards are the perfect way to share your Instagram handle at any event, to add a finishing touch to a gift, or to complete your table setting as place cards. We've simplified our bespoke offerings making it easier for you and allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality. Time to up your stationery game, and still be able to treat yourself to brunch.
Place your order in just three steps:
- Select your paper color – choose between two options, our white or ecru paper.
- Select your layout and typestyle - we have six options for you to choose from (you're welcome!). Please review all layouts to the left on your screen. What you see (with the exception of the name) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Select your ink color - we have three ink colors available - black, gray, and royal blue. All classic and all great options.
Here's the nitty gritty of it all...Your order will include:
- The paper: our most popular 3-ply (96 lb paperweight, if you know what that means, if you don't just take our advice here!) in white or ecru
- The size: #124 (3-1/2" x 2")
- The plate: what's a plate?! An engraving plate is what we use to stamp your name onto your new calling cards. Your order includes a one-line engraving plate.
- The quantity: here's the fun part and where we really tried to treat you. You can choose 50, 100, or 200...So, go ahead, pay $195 for 50 calling cards (regularly priced at $355). If you choose the 100 quantity option (recommended!), you're at $230 for 100 calling cards (regularly priced at $410). Feeling the love here? Go for 200 calling cards for $420 (regularly priced at $675)!
Online only. No phone orders please.