BASIC BESPOKE #3 CORRESPONDENCE CARDS
Adulting is hard, your stationery doesn't need to be. We're tired of seeing people overpay for drugstore cards, so we've decided to do something about it - allow us to introduce you to Basic Bespoke. We've simplified our bespoke offerings making it easier for you and allowing us to lower your price without sacrificing our commitment to quality. Time to up your stationery game, and still be able to treat yourself to brunch.
Place your order in just three steps:
- Select your paper color – choose between two options, our white or ecru paper.
- Select your layout and typestyle - we have six options for you to choose from (you're welcome!). Please review all layouts to the left on your screen. What you see (with the exception of the name) is what you'll get. Nothing here is interchangeable.
- Select your ink color - we have three ink colors available - black, gray, and royal blue. All classic and all great options.
Here's the nitty gritty of it all...Your order will include:
- The paper: our most popular 3-ply (96 lb paperweight, if you know what that means, if you don't just take our advice here!) in white or ecru
- The size: 6-3/8" x 4-1/4"
- The envelopes: plain envelopes that will match the color of your cards - white with white, or ecru with ecru
- The plate: what's a plate?! An engraving plate is what we use to stamp your name onto your new cards. Your order includes a one-line engraving plate.
- The quantity: here's the fun part and where we really tried to treat you. You can choose 50, 100, or 200...So, go ahead, pay less than $5 a card, if you choose the 50 quantity option, and if you choose the 100 quantity option (recommended!) you're at $2.95 each. Feeling the love here? Go for 200!
Online only. No phone orders please. Please note - we can only offer this promotional pricing for orders placed directly online and not through one of our associates. For one-on-one service or to add features and options to your cards, please select our standard correspondence card.
This item will be ready to ship in 4-6 weeks.