Careers at Dempsey & Carroll
What career opportunities are currently available at Dempsey & Carroll?
Client Service Assistant
Dempsey & Carroll, fine engravers since 1878, is the premier brand of luxury stationery and writing papers.
We seek a highly motivated, bright, self-starter to work with our sales staff. The successful candidate will immediately take on client responsibility and will grow into a sales associate. Must love working with people, details, and the art of the handwritten note!
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and supporting the sales team to accommodate all client requests. We expect our staff to reflect the Dempsey & Carroll mission and values and to be able to handle a full range of situations with grace and composure.
In addition, the successful candidate will work on a range of administrative projects. Tasks include creating basic spreadsheets, filing, making copies, running errands, greeting customers in the store, and other staff support duties. The ideal candidate will be very organized and eager to help with the day-to-day operations of the office.
Candidates must be willing to work on Saturdays.
• 0 to 3 years interest or experience in sales, customer service or luxury goods
• Self-starter – ability to work independently and continually prioritize activities
• Excellent organization skills
• Detail oriented and good with numbers
• Professional phone manner and comfortable dealing with people
• Outgoing, positive, dynamic personality
• A love of stationery and luxury goods is a must!
• Bachelors degree
• Base salary $30,000
• Generous commission plan
• Three weeks paid time off plus public holidays
• Medical benefits
• A fun, friendly place to work.
To apply, please send your current resume and salary details to email@example.com. Please include your cover letter in the body of your email – not as an attachment. No resumes will be reviewed without a cover letter.